Monday, November 2, 2009

.college confusion.

I am in the process of filling out college applications.

I think they ("they" meaning the infamous authority on all subjects) have come up with this little game called, "how many times can one address fit on a sheet of paper?". It might be amusing to some, but to me, it is not.

I am almost positive that I know what school I want to attend. Lee University has had a pretty solid place in the runnings for a while now. However, Colorado Christian University is also very appealing, (3 day weekends!) and San Diego Christian College is, too (great location!). Just yesterday, mom brought up the possibility of choosing a school in Arizona so then I would be closer to my family out there.

All of these sound like great schools, right? Right. They are. But which one is the one for me...

No comments:

Post a Comment